Article 1 (Application)
These Terms shall apply to all relationships between the Customer and the Company relating to the use of the Service.
Article 2 (Purchase and Usage Charges)
(1) The customer shall pay for the use of the Service in the manner designated by the Company, at a rate separately determined by the Company and indicated on the Website or agreed to in writing by both parties.
(2) Unless otherwise agreed in writing, payment of purchase and service fees shall be made at the time of delivery in the case of product purchase, or at the end of the current month in the case of service use, and shall be invoiced within 14 days from the date of invoice.
(3) If the customer delays payment of the purchase price or usage fee for one month or more from the due date, a notice shall be given, and if the customer delays for three months or more, the customer shall pay a late fee at the rate of 14.6% per annum.
Article 3 (Prohibited Matters)
The customer shall not commit any of the following acts in using the Service.
(1) Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals, and acts that immediately lead to violation of public order and morals.
(2) Infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyrights and trademarks of the Company or others.
(3) Actions that infringe on the property, privacy, or portrait rights of others.
(4) Infringing on the property, privacy, or portrait rights of others
(5) Defaming the reputation or credibility of the Company, content providers of the service, or other third parties
(6) Leaking personal information to other members or third parties.
(7) Political activities, religious activities, or acts that lead to such activities, or acts that are offensive to public order and morals.
(8) Use of the Company's name without permission.
(9) Use of the Company's name without permission. (10) Licensing, lending, transferring, selling, or otherwise offering the Service as collateral to a third party without permission.
(10) Attempting to interfere with the operation of this service.
(11) Actions that violate the purpose of this service and lead to crimes.
(12) Directly or indirectly providing benefits to antisocial forces in relation to this service.
(13) Providing direct or indirect benefits to antisocial forces in relation to the Service.
(14) Any other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 4 (Restriction of Use)
The Company may, without prior notice, restrict the Customer from using all or part of the Service, or terminate the Customer's right to use the Service, in the following cases
(2) When it is found that there is a false fact in the registered information.
(3) In the event that the Company deems the use of the Service to be inappropriate based on objective judgment.
Article 5 (Disclaimer)
(1) The Company's liability for default shall be exempted if the default is not due to the Company's intentional or gross negligence.
(2) In the event that the Company is liable for any reason, the Company shall in any case be liable for compensation only to the extent of damages that would normally occur and, in the case of paid services, only to the extent of the sales price (or the equivalent of one month's worth in the case of continuous services).
(3) The Company shall not be responsible for any transactions, communications, or disputes that occur between users and other users or third parties regarding the Service.
Article 6 (Change of Service Contents, etc.)
The Company may change the contents of the Service or discontinue the provision of the Service without notice to the User, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result of such changes.
Article 7 (Transfer and Sale of the Service)
The Company does not guarantee the legal compliance or validity of the contents of the Service. In order to expand the Service, the Company may acquire other services or companies, sell the Service to other companies, or outsource the operation of the Service to other companies. In such cases, we may transfer all or part of the customer's information to a third party in order to continue to provide the service to the customer or for other service management purposes. If the Company sells the Service, the Company may transfer the customer's personal information without prior consent. In this case, the transferee shall be subject to the same or higher level of personal information protection as when the Company was operating.
Article 9 (Notification or Communication)
Any notice or communication between the customer and the Company shall be made in a manner determined by the Company.
Article 10 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
The Customer may not assign or pledge to any third party its position under the Service Agreement or its rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 11 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
In the event of a dispute regarding the Service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company's head office shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- (1) This rental contract is for the rental of the Products for the period and at the rate stated on the contract slip with the Customer.
- (2) If the customer's identity is not clear, a security deposit may be required. This deposit will be used to secure all obligations of the customer as set forth in this contract.
- (3) The deposit is non-refundable for the entire rental period, even if the customer cancels the contract before the end of the rental period.
- (4) We will prepare the necessary items according to the decided plan. If necessary, we will provide support for the implementation and operation of the event.
- (5) At the end of the event, we will interview you to see if you are satisfied with the event.
- (6) We will ship the products to the customer's designated location. Therefore, please return the products to us as soon as possible after the designated period. We will bear the shipping cost.
- (7) Please use the product for its intended purpose and take care to store it properly.
- (8) In the event that the Product is returned to KT, if the Product is damaged due to wear and tear caused by normal use, or if the Product is damaged beyond its cost and requires repair, KT shall reimburse the cost equivalent to the repair fee.
- (9) In the event that a third party may seize, provisionally seize, or assert rights to the Goods, the Customer shall immediately notify KT to that effect.
- (10) The Customer shall not allow any third party to use, transfer, pledge, sublease, or transfer possession of the Product. You may not alter or modify the Products.
- (11) In the event that the product has a structural defect and cannot be repaired to meet the customer's intended use, the customer shall immediately contact the Company. A will rent a substitute of the same or equivalent type. In the event that no replacement is available, the customer shall be released from all liability with a refund of the rental fee indicated on the above slip.
- (12) In the event that the Product becomes unreturnable or unrepairable while it is in the possession of the Customer, the Customer shall be reimbursed for an amount equal to the price of the Product as calculated by KT in accordance with certain standards, in addition to the rental fee for the rental period (or an extension of the rental period if the rental period has expired).
- (13) LICENSEE shall not be liable for any damage caused by carelessness in the use of the Product by the Customer.
- (14) KT shall not be liable for any damage caused by the Customer's failure to use the Product after KT has confirmed the operation and function of the Product and delivered the Product to the Customer.
- (15) In the case of home delivery, the customer shall open the package immediately after receiving the product, check the instruction manual, etc., and check the product to ensure that the intended use is achieved. If the product does not meet the intended use after checking, please contact us immediately.
- (16) In the event of theft or fire, the customer is required to report the theft or obtain proof of damage. In the event of theft or fire, the customer shall report the theft or provide proof of damage. If the customer receives insurance benefits, the customer shall not be reimbursed except for the deductible.
- (17) If any dispute arises between the customer and A regarding this contract, the court of first instance shall be the district court with jurisdiction over the head office of A.
Protection of Personal Information
• In order to ensure the smooth operation of our business, we collect and use customer information such as e-mail addresses, names, addresses, and telephone numbers.
• We take the proper protection of your personal information (hereinafter referred to as "customer information") very seriously. In order to fulfill this responsibility, we handle customer information in accordance with the following policy.
- (1) We will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other related laws and regulations applicable to customer information, and handle it appropriately. We will also strive to improve the handling of such information as appropriate.
- (2) We will ensure that all employees are familiar with the handling of customer information. We will also request our business partners to handle customer information in an appropriate manner.
- (3) When collecting customer information, we will specify the purpose of use, notify or announce it, and handle customer information in accordance with that purpose of use.
- (4) We will manage customer information appropriately in order to prevent its leakage, loss, falsification, etc.
(5) We will respond in good faith to requests for disclosure, correction, deletion, or suspension of use of customer information in our possession from the customer himself/herself at the designated contact point.
Purpose of use: Campaign for this product and related products